Monday, April 6, 2015

Maisie de Witt

Our March meeting was hosted by Maggie. She showed us how to make a doll from scrap pieces of wood, transparencies and found objects. I finished my doll this week and would like to introduce you to:


Maisie de Witt

Here are some close up pictures of her different parts. I used some plastic waste product I found at the Creation Station in Lynwood Washington a few years ago along with some brads, light bulbs, charms and jewelry bits from my stash.  


I covered the plastic bits with alcohol inks and added some bling and hardware pieces. 


Her body has old jewelry bits, a game piece and a plastic compass. 


Her legs are 2 plastic waste tubes covered with alcohol ink and some fibers glued around the top, sort of like boot tops. 

It was a fun project and will be fun to make another one some time. Thank you to Maggie for showing us the How To. 

Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment